The ADVR-12 is a new hybrid AVR type voltage regulator producing 12-amp DC Continuous during operation. It includes 50 or 60hz switchable setting. The AVR current has several over protection settings which prevents the generator regulator from over exciting.
- Voltage sensing:
- 170-520, 1 phase or 3 phase
- 50 or 60 hz dip switchable
- Voltage Regulation
- +/- 0.5%
- Power Input:
- Voltage 100-300 Vac, 1 or 3 phase
- Caterpillar 3516, VR6, VR3, CDVR, K125-10B, K65-12B
- Basler Electric AEC63-7, AVC63-12A, 1DBT63-7, DECS-100B15, DECS-200-2L, KR4FF
- AVK DM110, COSIMAT N
- GEC ALSTHOM C10 / 120 – DX21
- Marathon DVR2000, DVR2000E, PM100, PM200, PM300
- ABB 1000-7, EA63-5, GX300.
*All manufacturer names, numbers, symbols and descriptions are used for reference purpose only and do not imply that any part is the product of these manufacturer.